Subscriptions and billing
Learn more about how subscriptions and billing works in the Tern Trade-in app
The Tern Trade-in app offers affordable and accessible pricing, enabling stores of all sizes to engage with trade-in. Below lists our current pricing plans.
All subscription plans come with a 14-day free trial.
When using the Tern Trade-in app, you will incur two types of charges:
- 1.The monthly subscription charge - this is the ongoing fee we charge you for accessing and using the app.
- 2.Usage charges - these include the cost of the shipping labels generated through the app and any surcharges for additional trade-ins over the monthly limit. These are only billed as and when shipping labels or trade-ins are created.
Like most other Shopify apps, all charges incurred by using the Tern Trade-in app are billed through Shopify. At the end of each month you'll see these charges appear on your Shopify statement.
If you need to update your subscription plan you can do this simply by taking the following steps:
- 1.Head over the the Shipping & Billing settings page.
- 2.On the Subscription details, click the Cancel subscription button
- 3.In pop-up that appears, click Yes, cancel plan subscription. Don't worry, all of your trade-in data will be saved!
- 4.Follow the steps to select a new subscription plan.